Pacific Wireless Communications is the leading Motorola 2-way radio service and sales company in the State of Hawaii. The Electronic Technician will be trained to service, maintain, program and repair pagers and portable/mobile radios.
- Perform a variety of tasks to service, maintain, program and repair pagers and portable/mobile radios at repair facility in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Perform above services in a timely manner. Complete service work tickets in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of electronics theory and circuits
- Previous electronics repair and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to obtain ETA’s Certified Electronic Technician Certification.
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot and repair of 2 way radio radios.
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic understanding of electronic theory and radio design
- Autonomous individual that is motivated, a team player and dedicated to the PWC team.
Education and Skills
- 2 year electronics degree or equivalent military radio electronics schooling
- A+ or Network+ certification highly desired
- ETA CET certification is required within 6 months of hiring.
EEO/AAP Email resume to:
TOWER TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
Level: Experienced Tower Technician/Steel or Iron Worker Experience
Compensation: Competitive market based salary proportionate with experience and certifications.
Job Description Summary:
Pacific Wireless Communications is looking for experienced applicants to install 4G LTE equipment on cellular towers, rooftops and other elevated structures in Hawaii and surrounding areas. Perform other installation, inspection and maintenance activities as directed. Follow safety rules and utilize 100% tie off techniques at all times. Possess basic hand tools for type of work being performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Climbing towers in excess of 300 feet and ladders at various heights
- Construction, erection and maintenance of various tower types
- Off-loading material and inventory
- Preparation and cleaning of sites
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
- Frequent overtime is required
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to climb and to work at heights
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Ability to work outside in all elements; including but not limited to snow, rain, wind and extreme temperatures.
- Ability to perform a variety of labor intensive tasks
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform the same task repeatedly
- Ability to bend, twist and contort body for extended periods of time to perform specific tasks
- Must be in good health in order to climb
- Clear driving record, background, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license -- To be insurable to drive company vehicles
- Commercial Drivers will be required to sign previous employer affidavit to release any drug screen or safety violation information
- Possess or be able to obtain valid Climber Certification Card
- Currently have or willing to obtain an OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training Card, First Aid, and CPR
Skill Requirements Personal Characteristics:
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to arrive at work on time and be prepared for the day
- Reliable - Responsible
- Desires long-term employment
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- High School/GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
- Paid sick and vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
EEO/AAP Email resume to: