WHAT IS A Maintenance Contract?
A service agreement is an insurance policy that shifts the responsibility of maintaining your equipment from you to PWC. The service agreement is based on an average cost to service on hundreds of systems just like yours.
WHY WE ENCOURAGE SERVICE AGREEMENTS
Your radio communication system is designed to perform at the highest standards with reliability and efficiency. As a licensee of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), you are also responsible for keeping your system operating within the specifications of your license.
Also, environmental conditions, normal wear and tear, and technological innovations make it very important that your equipment is checked periodically and given the expert maintenance and service in order to operate properly.
GOAL OF A MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
PWC’s service agreement program seeks to eliminate equipment breakdowns and down-time to maximize the efficiency of your operation and return on your investment.
WHAT DOES A SERVICE AGREEMENT OFFER?
- A fixed, guarantee monthly expense that includes parts and labor
- Priority dispatch and labor
- No limit on service calls that you may require
- Annual FCC and preventive maintenance inspection at your convenience
- Assurance of quality service and parts
- FCC licensed technicians, certified Electronics Technicians, manufacturers-trained
- Factory-trained engineering support
WHY SHOULD I HAVE A MAINTENANCE CONTRACT?
- Protects your investment
- Guarantees priority service
- Makes budgeting and record-keeping easier
- Protects you against inflation
- Prevents costly surprises
- Helps identify equipment problems before it affects you